The long-awaited Official Trailer for A Sign Of Affection Anime is here! The trailer was posted on Mainichi (MBS) Broadcasting’s official YouTube channel. The main manga series by Suu Morishita, which will be adapted by Studio Aijado, centres on Yuki Itose, a deaf college student, and her developing romance with Itsuomi Nagi, a compassionate older student who, unlike most others, behaves easily around Yuki.
A Sign of Affection Anime Official Trailer
The trailer is just breathtaking. The animated sign language that appears throughout the series was created by a team of animators assembled by Ajia-do, as seen in the trailer. The conversations between Yuki and Itsuomi in the trailer, as well as other significant characters speaking with Yuki, beautifully display this.
The cast members revealed in A Sign of Affection Anime Official Trailer are:-
- Takeo Ōtsuka as Ōshi Ashioki
- Ryota Ohsaka as Kyōya Nagi
- Kaede Hondo as Rin Fujishiro
- Sumire Morohoshi as Yuki Itose
- Yū Miyazaki as Itsuomi Nagi
- Yūta Murano is in charge of storyboards, and the Director
- Yoko Yonaiyama as Script Supervisor
- Chief Animation Directors: Kasumi Sakai, Yuki Nishioka, Emiko Endo, Kazue Tamari, Kanako Tsuji
- Clothing Design Assistant: Yuka Aono
- Sign Language Animators: Yoshiaki Yanagida, Masaya Fujimori, Yuki Miyamoto
- Scene Setting: Masayuki Sekine
- Art Director: Kohei Honda
- Background Art: Eiko Tsunadō, Risa Iraha
- Art: Kusanagi
- Colour Design: Naomi Nakano
- Director of Photography: Teppei Satō
- Photography: Asahi Production
- Editing: Akane Shiraishi
- Sound Director: Hiromi Kikuta
- Sound Production: TO Books
- Kasumi Sakai as Character Designer
- Yukari Hashimoto a Music Composer
A Sign of Affection will make its broadcast premiere on Tokyo MX and MBS in January 2024, according to information provided by Anime News Network. Anime NYC 2023, which begins on November 17 and finishes on November 19, will also host the North American premiere of the show for viewers in the United States. After the Japanese debut, Crunchyroll will broadcast the series.
A Sign of Affection Anime Manga
Suu Morishita’s “A Sign of Affection” manga began in Kodansha’s Dessert magazine in July 2019. It has gained acclaim from both fans and critics for its touching depiction of college romance. As of October 2023, the series has sold more than 3.4 million copies globally, including digital sales. Notably, it earned consecutive nominations in the Shojo category for the 45th and 46th Kodansha Manga Awards in 2021 and 2022.
Fans of the original manga and shojo enthusiasts are urging the anime community to support the upcoming “A Sign of Affection” adaptation. The meticulous care put into the series is truly impressive.
With the release of the A Sign of Affection Anime Official Trailer, the response is positive to how they’ve accurately portrayed sign language in the show revealing the strong desire among Shoujo fans for top-notch adaptations. With recent successes like “My Happy Marriage”, “My Love Story With Yamada-kun at Lv. 999” and “Horimiya” Shoujo is back on track again. We’re excited for A Sign of Affection! What do you think? Let us know in the comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before gaining recognition as Yuuki in ALO. Yuuki Konno was a child who had been living with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) from birth. Both her parents and her twin sister, Aiko, were also affected by the disease.