On Wednesday, Jun 7th, a new trailer for The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 was released on YouTube. The new trailer features the opening song named “Town Without Light” by Nano.RIPE.
The Devil is a Part-Timer! surprised everyone with its comeback last year. After almost ten years, this isekai returned with 12 brand new episodes that didn’t leave fans disappointed.
However, an even bigger surprise was the news that came right after the end of The Devil is a Part-Timer! second season. Namely, on September 29, 2022, the new season of the popular isekai was announced.
The official site has also revealed a new key visual:
Even though it’s technically the third season, it’s labeled as The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2, making it the second season of the second season.
The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 Release Date, Cast, and Staff
The new trailer also revealed the release date of the new season. The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 will have its premiere on July 13th in Japan. Crunchyroll will stream it worldwide.
New cast members include:
- Tomkazu Sugitara as Farfarello
- Megumi Han as Erone
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Camael
Madako Asahina will also join the cast as Acieth Alla.
Returning cast members are:
- Ryota Ohsaka as Sadao Maō/Demon King Satan
- Yōko Hikasa as Emi Yusa/Heroine Emilia
- Nao Tōyama as Chiho Sasaki
- Yūki Ono as Shirō Ashiya/Demon General Alciel
- Hiro Shimono as Hanzō Urushihara/Demon General Lucifer
- Kanae Itō as Suzuno Kamazuki
Staff will stay the same meaning that Daisuke Tsukushi is once again a director, while Studio 3Hz is animating the project. Other staff members include:
- Masahiro Yokotani-series script supervisor
- Ryosuke Nakanishi-musical composer
- Akemi Tejima-color key artist
- Jin Aketagawa-Sound Director
- Lantis-music production company
- Youdai Iino-Character Designer
- Yoshiro Takeda-Chief Animation Director
Frequently Asked Questions
Devil, or else known as Sadao Maou is said to be 300+ years old.
Sadao Maou is without a doubt the strongest character in the show.
Source: Official Website