Let’s get ready to experience another excellent Isekai anime, Am I Actually the Strongest? Anime is finally scheduled for July. Moreover, its officials also shared cast and staff details that fans were eagerly waiting for.
Am I Actually the Strongest? is originally a novel series created by Sai Sumimori. After getting a positive response from fans, the series got a light novel and manga adaptation.
Moreover, its light novels and manga also got a good response and became quite popular among fans. As a result, its fans were eagerly waiting for its anime adaptation and kept wondering how it felt to explore its wonderful world to the utmost.
Now, after three years of waiting, the officials are finally about to release the anime adaptation of this wonderful manga. So let’s get straight to this informative news and find out when you can watch this upcoming series and who their cast and staff members are.
Am I Actually the Strongest? Anime Will Be Released In July
Fortunately, on April 26, 2023, the officials announced the release date for the series. According to the announcement, Am I Actually the Strongest? anime will premiere in July 2023 on several Japanese television networks, such as ABC, TV Asahi and 22 other affiliated channels.
However, they have revealed the exact date of its release and do not say anything about its digital release, such as its streaming platforms. As soon as we get any further information about the series, we will immediately share it with you.
On the other hand, they already released the first key visual for the series in 2022 while announcing its anime adaptation. This key visual features all of the three major characters of the series: Hart Zenfis, Charlotte Zenfis, and Flay.
However, the officials have not yet released any trailers for the series, but we hope they will do that soon.
Cast and Staff of Am I Actually the Strongest? Anime
On the same date as its release date’s announcement, the cast and staff of the series were also released by the officials. Its cast and staff include some of the most talented artists who have also worked on several popular series.
Here are the main cast members for the series:
- Hart Zenfis, the protagonist of the series who is reincarnated in another world as an abandoned baby. His voice is provided by Ayumu Murase, who is famous for his previous work in popular series including Shoyo Hinata in Haikyuu, Allen Walker in D. Grey-Man Hallow, Zerofuku in Record of Ragnarok, and so on.
- Charlotte Zenfis, the younger sister of Hart, the main character of the series. Her voice is provided by Atsumi Tanezaki, who is famous for providing the voice for Anya Forger in Spy x Family, Arisa Uotani in Fruit Basket, Lady Nagant in My Hero Academia, and so on.
- Flay, who is a Fenrir and became the servant of Hart. Her voice is provided by Ayaka Shimizu, who is well-known for providing voice for popular supporting characters including Reo Wakasa in Highschool Fleet, Shigeno Koiwai in Masamune Kun’s Revenge.
Here are the staff members for the series:
- Original creator: Sai Sumimori
- Original Character Design: Ai Takahashi
- Director: Takashi Naoya
- Series Composition: Tatsuya Takahashi
- Script: Tatsuya Takahashi and Tetsuya Yamada
- Character Design: Shoko Yasuda
- Assistant Director: Matsuo Asami
Moreover, this upcoming Isekai anime will be produced by Staple Entertainment. This studio produced only three series and got recognised among fans for their great character design, especially female characters.
Their only works are Vermeil in Gold, Tales of Wedding Rings, and 3 Seconds Later, He Turned Into a Beast, whose female characters are very popular among fans for their attractiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This series is also well-known by its Japanese name, Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyo Deshita?
Its light novel currently has five volumes, with its latest volume released in October 2021. On the other hand, its manga currently has 8 volumes, and its latest volume was recently released in February 2023.
You can read this fantastic Isekai manga and light novel on Kodansha. Furthermore, you will also find its English version on Kodansha.
Source: Official Website