As you already read in our previous post about the season 5 release date, we are eager to watch it. Recently, Kingdom Season 5 cast and a new main visual featuring beloved characters were revealed by the officials.
Kingdom is one of the best military anime series of all time, based on a manga series of the same name created by Yasuhisa Hara. The officials have already released a total of four anime seasons, including those that aired between 2012 and 2022.
Even though the 4th season of the Kingdom anime was just finished in October 2022, anime fans still can’t wait for its 5th season. The reasons behind its widespread recognition among fans are the epic historical storyline, epic battles, unique art style, and beloved characters of the series.
On the other hand, the franchise also released three live action film adaptations that became the most successful films of the franchise. As we are getting closer to the release date of Kingdom Season 5, the officials are revealing many things about it.
Also Read: The Apothecary Diaries Review – Episode 6
So let’s get straight to this informative anime news and find out in detail about the new character visuals and the new visual featuring beloved characters for Season 5.
Three New Voice Actors Join the Kingdom Season 5 Cast
On November 14, 2023, the officials revealed three more new character visuals for Kingdom Season 5. Moreover, they also revealed their voice artist, who will provide their voice in season 5. All three newly revealed characters are members of the Zhao military.
Here are the three new characters for Kingdom Season 5:
- Ri Boku: Ri Boku, also known as Li Mu, is the strongest general in the Zhao military and has won plenty of structured battles. You have already met him in the 29th episode of the first season of the Kingdom anime. Now, he will again appear in the upcoming season 5 of the series. Moreover, Toshiyuki Morikawa will provide the voice for Ri Boku.
- Kei Sha: Kei Sha, also known as Qing She, is the superior commander of the Zhao military and also the right hand of Ri Boku. You have already met him in the 4th episode of the third season of Yasuhisa Hara’s Kingdom. Now, he is ready to appear again in the series in its upcoming season. Moreover, Daisuke Hirakawa will provide the voice for Kei Sha.
- Ki Sui: Ki Sui, also known as Ji Hui, is the general of the Zhao military who won several structured battles. He is the new character in the series who has not appeared in any of the previous seasons. Now, he is ready to make his debut in Kingdom Season 5. Moreover, Koji Ishii will provide the voice for Kei Sha.
Kingdom Season 5 Cast That Were Previously Revealed
Before revealing the newly revealed Kingdom Season 5 cast, the officials already revealed plenty of cast members for this new season. All these previously revealed characters are members of the Kan Ki Army. This legendary army was personally created by Great-Great General Kan Ki and won plenty of epic battles and wars.
Here are the previously revealed Kingdom Season 5 cast:
- Na Ki, whose voice will be provided by Katsuyuki Konishi
- Rin Gyoku, whose voice will be provided by Taku Yashiro
- Zenou, whose voice will be provided by Takehiro Hasu
- Kan Ki/Huan Yi, whose voice will be provided by Kentaro Ito
- Kokuou, whose voice will be provided by Haruka Nagamine
- Raido, whose voice will be provided by Kenji Nomura
- Ma Ron/Mo Lun, whose voice will be provided by Motoki Sakuma
New Main Visual for Kingdom Season 5
On the same date as its Kingdom season 5 cast reveal, the officials also released a new main yet stunning visual for it. The teaser visual features several beloved characters of the series, including main characters Ei Sei and Shin. While looking closely at this newly revealed visual, you will also learn about the release date and time of the 5th series. According to the visual, Kingdom Season 5 will premiere on January 7, 2024, on the NHK General Channel at 24:00.
That’s it for the post. We hope you found this informative anime news about Kingdom season 5 cast to be useful. Stay tuned for more of the latest anime news and upcoming anime releases.
Frequently Asked Questions:
No, Kingdom is an ongoing historical manga on Weekly Shonen Jump at Shueisha. They have already released 70 Tankoubon volumes in total, with the 70th volume just released on November 17, 2023.
The same two animation studios that produced the last three seasons together, Studio Pierrot and Studio Signpost, will produce Kingdom Season 5. Fan also know Studio Pierrot for producing Black Clover. The production of 3D elements in season 5 was an intricate arrangement by Studio Dandelion.
Kenichi Imaizumi, who directed the last season, will again direct this upcoming season of Kingdom. The series composer for Kingdom Season 5, Noboru Takagi, is once again chosen as the series screenwriter from the previous seasons.
Source: Official Website